An Ode to Vuitton Small Leather Goods & Accessories (possibly bags too ;)

I love this scarf, the color is so soft, it just makes me happy to wear it.

attachment.php

lvoe this picture. everything looks so pretty :tup:

I LOVE this thread, you pieces are devine and your photography superb! Have you considered using the dustcover when you carry the pearle french inside your bag. I have a friend that does that because she too worries about it (hers is pomme), but this way she is less worrisome using it. I have to say when I am with her and she brings that little dustcover from her bag and then pulls the frenchie out, its beauty really grabs one's attention. Please show us more, I am so enjoying this thread!

Thanks ws32tl05 - it seems like the perle vernis is a hit.

Thanks More bags, MatAllston, aira108, beljwl, Crazy Bag - LV puts so much care and thought into their beautiful accessories I wanted to really show them off.

Hi tosh - I love your sunnies!

Hi Jen - the bracelets are SO much fun to wear.

And ms p, I'm having a lot of fun doing this.

Hi hermes-esque, keep checking in - I have a bunch of stuff to add. And I love your futurama figs!

*bunny*LV* - I'm sneaking in the scarves here and there, after all, they're accessories too, right?

francyFG - love, Love, LOVE the jewelry in your avatar & sig - another joy of mine is Chanel accessories (can you tell I like accessories yet?)

southerncharm - that is a FABULOUS idea! And now that darn wallet will actually get used. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I thought I would start today off with something sweet :buttercup: and I promised that there would be other styles of wallets other than the French Purse.

So here's my Koala in Framboise.
attachment.php

I love the lock on the front.
attachment.php

Attachments

• framboise koala2.jpg
    framboise koala2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 340
  • framboise koala.jpg
    framboise koala.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 338
Here's something else fun for today, my MOCA rond :P

It always inspires a closer look when someone spots it hanging from one of my bags

Sometimes it gets a doubletake.
attachment.php

Attachments

• LV Hands Rond.jpg
    LV Hands Rond.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 283
Beautiful photography, so whimsical and creative! I love the blue gloves picture especially. You have stunning pieces in your collection! Bust out that perle vernis, that is my favorite vernis color of all and would love to have a bedford in that color.

And a final spot of color for the morning - my violette cles from last year. This is so handy hanging off of my bags - it makes it easy for me to snag my starbucks card and some cash rather than digging through the large bags I usually carry.

And as it was dark and foggy this morning, I decided I needed to bring some sun with me.

attachment.php

Well, that's it for this morning...but there is still MORE to come....I hope everyone is still interested.

Attachments

• WM violette pochette.jpg
    WM violette pochette.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 328
Oh my..I just LOVE all your stunning and truly gorgeous pics :girlsigh:

You have amazing LV pieces and it was such a treat to see them!! :yes:

My smaller pieces are my faves..they are so fun.