An Ode to Vuitton Small Leather Goods & Accessories (possibly bags too ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There are so many beautiful collection threads here, and so many wonderful photographers that I've been a bit intimidated, but I still have wanted to share what I have.

There have been a lot of discussions on the board about wallets and accessories, and I have to say I LOVE them. I love the colors, the variety, and the flexibility. I feel as if they really make the purses feel like my own. I'm not sure I can make a wallet sandwich to rival SweetPurple's :drool:, but I sure enjoy what I have.

So here goes....

2. This is the first Vuitton piece I see in the mornings, and probably my most used. My Damier Canvas Poche Cosmetique. The red interior completely sold me on it, and still makes me smile. And it holds most of the items needed to make me presentable to the outside world ;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Right now I'm using my Violette French Purse.

TPF has really helped me branch out from basic black & brown and not be afraid to mix bold colors. It's such a pick-me-up in the Pacific Northwest winters as they can be very drab.
    [​IMG]

And I love the French Purse style, it seems very delicate and girlie to me, yet still very usable.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Admittedly, this isn't too practical for going out in the evening. But a girl can dream can't she? And sometimes it does happen. But Portland isn't a very dressy place, it's rare that you go anywhere that jeans can't go. But I do love dressing up.
    [​IMG]

Again it's the French Purse style. I promise, you will see other styles.

I love the Perle, but I am scared to DEATH of it really. And the wallet more so of than anything else. I really don't want anything else in the purse when I carry this wallet so I use it very rarely. But I think it's gorgeous. This is the one piece in my collection that I need to get over the fear and just USE it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I really like your french purse, it's a beauty.

6. Here's how my evenings usually turn out :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

As you can see, a bit more on the casual side.

And there's a basic day in LV small leather goods. There's lots more to come...possibly more today.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks desert princess! The French Purse is my favorite style of LV wallet out of all that I've tried. It's pretty compact and very functional, and I love the shine of the kiss lock :heart: I think that it reminds me of my grandmother's handbags.

8. I can't wait to see this thread grow. You have so many gorgeous pieces!

9. I love this thread already! Love your perle vernis french purse --- so very elegant.

Keep it coming...

10. Looking forward to more photos and LVs! Nice collection you've got going. Congrats! :smile:

11. gorgeous!!! love your shots!

12. I like this picture, the colors, the globes, the wallet!all, but specially the colors in it

great collection

13. Thanks PurseNut911! I love the Perle too. I usually swing between my inner 13 year old, and a 13 year old playing dress up. I think I gave up on being "grown up" long ago :upsidedown:

And freshmess - you have a great collection yourself. We have the same Wapity! And your photography is just stunning.

14. I am so excited to see all the gorgeous pieces you have on display! They deserve it, LOL!

15. I love this thread so far!