An observation about shoe prices on Amazon.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last year I purchased a number of shoes from Amazon.com. My understanding was that if a shoe is on sale at Endless.com, it’s often listed at an even lower price on Amazon. I’m not sure why this is, but that was my observation. Of course you didn’t get the overnight shipping and the return guarantees so there was a trade off.

Recently (this season) I’ve been crossing my fingers waiting for some of the shoes on Amazon to drop in price. The equivalent pair is already on sale on Endless.com but either the shoe isn’t discounted at all on Amazon or they’ve only taken a discount on the smallest sizes.

Has anyone else noticed this trend? Does anyone have any theories as to why? Do you think I should continue to hope for a return to the old policy in the future? I’m curious to know what you think.

Thanks!

2. hi!
    Please only post DEALS & STEALS in this forum :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.