An LV Horror Story!

That is such a lie, made up by someone with a fake bag and who's very jealous of your real bags. LV customer service isn't great, they won't simply exchange a real LV purse, with receipt over 30 days (they'll send it off for repair), not alone a fake one without receipt, and so on.

I do wonder how vuitton inspects leather goods becasue i do not think they record the date code on the system so how do they inspect is authentic. But I suppose recording date code is hard because so many bags can be produced in one day.

I have exchanged couple of times and took a bag in for repair and three times they have asked for the original receipt. For the repair, I did not take my receipt and the girl refused to take it in for a free repair, but willing for a paid one. But she did try to help by looking at my record. Unfortunitely I bought the bag in Paris and the girl did not log it on for me so I had to go back with my receipt before the repair can be done for free.

However, I have heard, not verfied, in China the fakes are so good staff actually swap fake bags with the real one.