An LV beginner's reveal

Catash

May 3, 2014
Although I have already posted it in the July purchase thread, I am so excited that I want to share it again! :lol:

I ordered it directly from the LV Website!

Attachments

• photo 1-10.JPG
    photo 1-10.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 824
Although I have already posted it in the July purchase thread, I am so excited that I want to share it again! :lol:

I ordered it directly from the LV Website!

My Speedy Bandouliere 25 Damier Ebene! She is a perfect travel bag and accommodates all my essentials: a small wallet, two eyeglass/sunglass cases, a small toiletry bag, my cell phone, keys, and my DH's GPS (We are currently on a road trip)! I can even squeeze a water bottle in! The crossbody option is so helpful when my hands are full with luggage and other items.

She is very eye-catching but not so much "in your face" like the Monogram. A perfect bag! :hbeat:

Attachments

• photo 3-7.JPG
    photo 3-7.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 827
My Speedy Bandouliere 25 Damier Ebene! She is a perfect travel bag and accommodates all my essentials: a small wallet, two eyeglass/sunglass cases, a small toiletry bag, my cell phone, keys, and my DH's GPS (We are currently on a road trip)! I can even squeeze a water bottle in! The crossbody option is so helpful when my hands are full with luggage and other items.

She is very eye-catching but not so much "in your face" like the Monogram. A perfect bag! :hbeat:

She's beautiful! I LOVE speedies!! :speedy: :love: Congrats!! :yahoo: