An LV beginner's reveal

Although I have already posted it in the July purchase thread, I am so excited that I want to share it again! :lol:

I ordered it directly from the LV Website!

The Speedy-B 25 DE has an older sister: a "soon-to-be-vintage" MIF Speedy 30 Monogram from 2003. I purchased it from Gilt.com.

She is in pristine condition, but has a strong musty smell. She smells like she had been staying in the basement storage for the last 10 years. :faint: I am currently using Nature Magic Odor Absorbing Gel per recommendation from TPFers! Hopefully it works.

It was not a wise purchase because Gilt generally doesn't tell you the year of manufacture for pre-owned bags. That being said, I am still glad that I got her. A vintage (not quite yet) bag has a totally different feel.

Attachments

• photo 1-8.JPG
    photo 1-8.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 287
  • photo 1-9.JPG
    photo 1-9.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 243
A shot of the two! Now I am thinking about getting an Azur so I can have all three kinds of canvas! It is also a more "summer" color. Any recommendation? Neverfull is classic but MM is a bit large for me. I am a petite (5 feet) girl and usually don't carry much.

Attachments

• photo 2-10.JPG
    photo 2-10.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 225
My Speedy Bandouliere 25 Damier Ebene! She is a perfect travel bag and accommodates all my essentials: a small wallet, two eyeglass/sunglass cases, a small toiletry bag, my cell phone, keys, and my DH's GPS (We are currently on a road trip)! I can even squeeze a water bottle in! The crossbody option is so helpful when my hands are full with luggage and other items.

She is very eye-catching but not so much "in your face" like the Monogram. A perfect bag! :hbeat:

One of the bags on my wish list! Enjoy, perfect size. You just have to post a mod pic. Enjoy this wonderful bag.