An ispired Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fell in love with this design after seeing 'freak4coach's' reveal of a bag and wallet in this pattern. So I went in to the store yesterday to have a look at it in person. After veiwing the first one, I asked if they had another one to see, because I was looking for a specific layout. And the SA showed me this one, and it blew my mind as it was the exact pattern I was hoping to find. Wow what are the chances of that. :biggrin:

Get ready

Attached Files:

2. The gorgeous flora wallet with the yellow flower sitting proud front and centre. Perfect.

Attached Files:

3. What a beautiful wallet! This season's flora print is gorgeously feminine and sophisticated. Love how it matches with your yellow epi alma bag - it's very summery!

4. Oh I'm so glad I was able to inspire someone else to get a Flora piece. Pictures really don't capture how gorgeous it really is. That's so beautiful! It was so hard for me to choose since the pattern is so different on each one. You got a great one there! Congrats and enjoy!

5. What a lovely combo! love it!!!

6. Gorgeous! I love it!

7. Gorgeous. It goes well with your bag!

8. Oh Wow! Soooo pretty, and absolutely perfect with your citron Alma. Love the lavender interior, too. Congratulations and enjoy in good health! ;0

9. An absolutely gorgeous combo! I've always wanted a Flora piece. The more I keep seeing them, the more I really want one.

10. Nice! :biggrin:

11. It's gorgeous! I love the floral print.:smile:

12. gorgeous and goes so well with your alma!

13. Oh wow! Very nice, love the pairing :smile:

14. thank you, I just love the colours and it is oh so feminine, just what I have been looking for.

Thanks. So glad your reveal inspired me to go in and see it IRL. So gorgeous. I am very happy I got the pattern I was looking for.

15. Very pretty!