^an invitation and a new member^

jaaaey

My love for purses is unexplainable...
O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
Yesterday I got a call from Anna, my lovely SA that my baby was in the store.
Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the store yesterday.
So I went today after work... and here she is

018.jpg

Here the invitation to the private sale party next Thursday.

022.jpg

How does she look?

023.jpg

on me?

028.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

oh, Anna forgot to give me a brown box, should I ask her next week when I go to the party? Or never mind about it?

Anna also told me that there were 6 Tivolis in yesterday and all were sold out at the same day.
I waitlisted for the PM and changed my mind, otherwise, I would have gotten it last week...

But I am so happy with the GM, eventhough it looks a little bit big on me (I'm 5'3)
By the way, next week, I will see if there's any T&B cles in the store or not. Since It's going to be my last purchase this year... :P

Ohhhh Jaaaey!! Let me the first one to congrats you !!! So so happy for you!!! The Tivoli GM is georgeos and yes, it looks a little bit big!!! But still, very very stylish!! OMG! I'm really jeolous of your collection especially the red Jasmin and new Tivoli!! :tup::heart:

Ohhhh Jaaaey!! Let me the first one to congrats you !!! So so happy for you!!! The Tivoli GM is georgeos and yes, it looks a little bit big!!! But still, very very stylish!! OMG! I'm really jeolous of your collection especially the red Jasmin and new Tivoli!! :tup::heart:

I told you, Sally, I would post pics today after I got her. Here she is...
Yes, it's big on me because I am so petite :P .

And I hope you can make up your mind now what is best for you.
I love big bag because I have tons of stuff to carry with me.
Since I already got my Jasmin - so I thought something bigger would be good for me.

so, Girl go for it... buy one soon and show me how she looks on you. :tup::heart:

Thanks Jaaaey!! I will keep you updates once I make up mind. My LV trip will be in January, so for the time being I will keep on:drool:. Congrats again and you are such a sweet and helpful TPFer friend!