An interesting new Paris line of hanbags. Anyone own?

I was just scrolling through the many fashion blogs and came across a line of hanbags by a designer in Paris called Ilemi. The bags look amazingly soft with butter smooth leather and are too cute to not be popular. I was wondering if anyone owns one or have heard of them. Here is the link xxxxxxxxx

Wow, what a great new designer! I really like this bag and hope to know where to buy it. Anyone?

sbidousgris01.jpg

Yes, the leather looks amazing! And the bag that is on the model (and I think displayed in a different color by itself) is really eye-catching. Beautiful bags.

They do look nice dont they. I am currently trying to score an interview with the designer for the site and possibly get some of the bags to sell in my upcoming Shop Kick It online store. Just keep checking back with me. I definately want a few of these babies

I just emailed the designer, Emi, and she responded that currently the only place in America to get her bags will be Etsy. She will be putting bags on Etsy through December. Let's hope that Shalon can get some in her store.