An interesting new Paris line of hanbags. Anyone own?

Wow! What great bags! :biggrin:

Kind of remind me of older Chloe bags ('04 and earlier [my favourite era!]). :tup: Not really surprising, I suppose, as Chloe bags were of better quality then and the pre '03 ones were generally made in France.

Particularly like this one - I've been looking for a long strapped, slouchy hobo with the strap appearing to 'grow' out of the bag (i.e. no visible hardware), for ages, now (ever since Chloe stopped doing theirs).

DSC04665.JPG
DSC04507.JPG

This looks like suede, I wonder if they also do it in calfskin?

drool worthy! If anyone ever gets a bag of hers, post a review :graucho: I'm kinda holding onto my money for other bag sales like the jenny yuen one coming up :smile:

Honeybrown, still waiting on your chacha bag? I wonder when it'll get here from canda.

I'll be in Paris with my daughter in March. You can be sure that shopping will be included in our plans, even with the depressing exchange rate! I'll be sure to check the shop out and report back, although I hope someone here gets to see the line before March. If they are as wonderful IRL as they look online, it could be a great souvenier. Let's face it, if I'm going to be shopping with a weak dollar, it should be for something that I can't easily obtain here.