An interesting find - Reveal

Angie4m

O.G.
Aug 27, 2013
Hi Ladies and Gents, I was out yesterday in town and popped by a store which resells designer bags and accessories both new and used. I like to see if there is anything of interest and I knew they had a brand new LV Suit Carrier selling at a third of the price of buying from LV. Unfortunately it was gone but I was just about to walk out the door to ask my other half what he thought of the 1962 Hermes Kelly bag they had when I spotted this.

It is brand new, purchased in the US and was never available in Europe. It came with a little information from the Bond Street Store, strap and lock. It looked great but when I got home I gave it a good clean as it was dusty and it's looking even better.

I've been advised it's an Nubie Epi Noir but cannot find anything else about it. The other half bought a Neo Greenwich from the boutique a couple of weeks ago but if this had been available it would have been his choice.

Maybe someone on here owns or has owned this item?

I've never seen that piece before but it's amazing!! Congrats!!

Thank you. Neither had I, neither had the store who spent hours researching it. It was a talking point when I brought it down from the shelf it was on as some other woman hadn't spotted it, loved it and was rather disappointed that she had missed it and I was buying it.

It was a bargain, I know others who don't get the whole LV and/or designer luggage would say it was far too expensive but it cost me less than a monogram keepall and it's beautiful, functional and durable. Oh and it's microfiber lined which I love

Thanks guys. I do know the store had it, as they always do, verified by the local LV boutique and the lady who brought it to them also had information from Bond Street. I've only got 1 epi piece which is my Marie-Rose purse but I've been eying up the new massive cosmetic cases and now I have the perfect excuse to buy one.

Wow! This piece is stunning! I have never seen this piece, but what a treat to own!

I own a Noir Epi bag and this makes me want to get her out and use her! IMHO, there is nothing more chic that Noir Epi! I love the gray interior!

They had a keepall in Epi Noir last year and I was very tempted by it as it just looks a bit more subtle and understated. The woman in the shop told me that they had sold the monogram suit carrier that morning and I confessed that was what I was going to look at and it was decided that it must be fate that this was meant for me.

I'm very lucky that as a city, Edinburgh attracts many people to live so with them comes some interesting pieces. When I told the lady I have a few special pieces and some not available in Europe she was very interested, however I don't think is part with them. And I don't intend on parting with this bag either.

I've also only found 1 other bag of this design for sale in New Zealand. I assume it was either a limited run, not a big seller or such a great bag people don't want to part with it.

Last edited:
I can never understand why some people end up selling brand new items?! I always buy to use even if I buy a few pieces at the same time. I used my Flore for the first time yesterday a whole 5 months after purchase but I had always aimed to only use it on nice sunny days of which yesterday was.