An interesting eye opener!!!

I'm sorry I missed the documentary. Thank you for posting about this documentary. I do remember a recent thread where the OP made a claim that the link between counterfeit bags and crime/illicit activities was an "urban legend" (not that this would justify buying counterfeit goods).

I'm sorry I missed the documentary. Thank you for posting about this documentary. I do remember a recent thread where the OP made a claim that the link between counterfeit bags and crime/illicit activities was an "urban legend" (not that this would justify buying counterfeit goods).

Not an urban legend, it is a documentation by PBS & by National Geography... do your researches... do!:yes:

I realize that counterfeits and their connection to crime is not an urban legend. I can't find the thread but there was a recent one where the original poster and many people stated that the crime link was an urban legend and there was no concrete proof of that link. I hope those people who defended counterfeits catch this documentary.

I didn't hear about this in time, I am sorry I missed it though! I wish they would air it again. I don't really rent dvds and documentaries aren't usually what I'd buy since I wouldn't re-watch them much.

I realize that counterfeits and their connection to crime is not an urban legend. I can't find the thread but there was a recent one where the original poster and many people stated that the crime link was an urban legend and there was no concrete proof of that link. I hope those people who defended counterfeits catch this documentary.

This is the thread you are looking for. I feel there is enough proof to link counterfeit mechandise to crime and terrorism. However, people are going to believe what they want to believe.