An instant VINTAGE reveal!

psulion08

I want it all
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Cloud 9
So I have always wanted a CLASSIC Chanel bag...a classic to me is the flap bag. So after swearing off this feat because I thought I would never be able to afford one big enough for my lifestyle I wandered onto Yoogis closet. Low and behold I found her!

Welcome to my collection: THE JUMBO CAVIAR FLAP W/GH! Love love love!!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400693120.861773.jpg

I got her for an amazing deal ($2600!) and in great condition!

Sent from my iPad mini using PurseForum

ashleykiyana

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
So I have always wanted a CLASSIC Chanel bag...a classic to me is the flap bag. So after swearing off this feat because I thought I would never be able to afford one big enough for my lifestyle I wandered onto Yoogis closet. Low and behold I found her!

View attachment 2624499

Classic! Beautiful bag.

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City

View attachment 2624499

Congrats, AWSOME Bag, Vintage and Great.

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
Let,s see her in action!! Mod pic please :smile: How amazing! You must be so excited, a Huge CONGRATS!!

iS2Chanel

May 3, 2014
Stunning and great size. I love the vintage style and bigger CC's on it and it looks fabulous on you. Congratulations on finding your dream bag!

Apr 30, 2014

View attachment 2624499

Amazing find! The bag looks like it's in great condition and at such a good price! I also have a vintage jumbo and the quality is honestly so much better than the ones they make now.