An Instant Favorite

Avey

May 12, 2011
I'm headed home from vacation today and thought I was done souvenir shopping. :smile: I loved this bag since first seeing it last week, but chose some other things instead. Yesterday DH and I headed back the boutique to pick up a gift for his mother for watching the kids while we were away. I tried to talk him into this bag for her, but he chose something else and bought this one for me. (One of the other bags I bought will be put away for Christmas, which gives me something to look forward to!) Introducing Favorite PM. It was love at first sight for me! :smile:

Attachments

• image-997004291.jpg
    image-997004291.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 1,310
  • image-678736467.jpg
    image-678736467.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 1,101
I'm headed home from vacation today and thought I was done souvenir shopping. :smile: I loved this bag since first seeing it last week, but chose some other things instead. Yesterday DH and I headed back the boutique to pick up a gift for his mother for watching the kids while we were away. I tried to talk him into this bag for her, but he chose something else and bought this one for me. (One of the other bags I bought will be put away for Christmas, which gives me something to look forward to!) Introducing Favorite PM. It was love at first sight for me! :smile:

It looks lovely and classy :smile: Mod pics please!