an instant birthday reveal....

aisabella

Sep 21, 2012
i've wanted this cutie for a long time.....and a birthday is a perfect reason to splurge!

louis1.png
here she is! my de speedy b 25.

louis.png
had to add a mod shot! excuse my towels! haha

i've wanted this cutie for a long time.....and a birthday is a perfect reason to splurge!

View attachment 3147948
here she is! my de speedy b 25.

View attachment 3147949
had to add a mod shot! excuse my towels! haha
Fabulous choice of bag - I bought the same one about 7 years ago and I still love it so much and it still looks brand new ! Do they come with a strap these days or did you buy that separately?

Awww congrats!!! I'm hoping to get a speedy b for my birthday!! Is the 25 spacious enough? It looks like the perfect size x

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much it fits! My full size zippy wallet, mini pochette, key cles, eyeglass case, sunglass case, phone charger, inhaler, hand sanitizer....with room to spare. Here's a look inside...gives you a better idea.

rhub6t.jpg

Fabulous choice of bag - I bought the same one about 7 years ago and I still love it so much and it still looks brand new ! Do they come with a strap these days or did you buy that separately?
They still sell the speedy without the strap. The speedy b has the strap (and is marked about 400-500 more (here is the U.S.)