An Innovative Cell Phone Case

1. I love buying small Louis accessories, because I can afford them more often then a bag, and they make everything look better!

I wanted a cell phone case and opted for the "Cigarette Case" - It fits my cell phone perfectly, as well as most of my friend's cell phones - It's universal and looks beautiful.

Just a suggestion!

p10333319_ph_detail_02.jpg
  2. My girlfriend does that too!!! I think it's a fabulous idea!!!:nuts:

3. I like this for I Pods too

4. Yea, my friend is using this as her mobile phone case too..! I DID think of getting one for my mobile phone before but afraid that if I change phone, it might not fit my new phone... :P

5. To be honest I thought that too, but so many people have "tested" their phones in my case, and it fits EVERTHING! If you think about it, most phones these days are smaller then a pack of cigarettes, so BUY AWAY!

6. Hmm... :girlsigh: I think my LV wishlist is growing longer... :Push: :shame:

7. i'm using mine for my cellphone too! :supacool:

8. i've been using this for my dig camera for a few years now since i quit smoking....two years! yay!!:yahoo: :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice