An Infini Duo! Yeva's last 2010 "IMMEDIATE" Reveal!

Yeva

LV Lover & GamerGirl
Aug 9, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
You guys and gals are great enablers I must say...
Probably too good!!! I think you all probably have a good guess as to what this is gonna be?!
I'm gonna need a few responses before I post them these pics up... :P

I definitely can't wait...I'm just gonna show you all with a BIG BANG and LOADS of pics!!!:dothewave:
TADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92088562.jpg

29679826.jpg

19782829.jpg

Booooo - I'm going home from work now. I'll guess Alma
Nice guess CookieLady! But slightly off...although I would love an Alma BB...:P

After half a year of waiting I finally got my hands on this lovely purse....thanks to my dearest BF...its my belated Bday Pressie as well as early Christmas present from him...(its combined because its a big purchase from him, nevertheless I'm still grateful that he bought it for me!)
More upclose pics coming up!

49126539.jpg

I absolutely am giddy with the leather + chemical smell!:yahoo:
Upclose of the Lumineuse Tote PM in Infini...:biggrin:
73931573.jpg

Here's an upclose shot of my things in tote! It can hold alot...
Although it can get pretty heavy though...
55655483.jpg

This baby is made in France!!!
24613646.jpg

I initially thought the Empreinte was just a bunch of hype... but at the same I was in LVoe with it...and it seemed like I had waited forever for this to be released and for me to lay my hands on it... but now I finally have it, so I'm finally at peace with myself!
Here's a side profile of the purse....
14726528.jpg

The normal everyday stuff , necessities... =)
64607228.jpg

An inside shot of the wallet in Infini... I never expected this lovely wallet to be mine...! 2 days after I had gotten my lovely Tote mom and I went shopping and she had wanted to go to the LV store...so we went and she bought herself a Totally PM and matching International Wallet in Azur! And she just offered to buy me the matching wallet of the Infini tote!
This is my mom who has never bought me LV out of the blue!!! :nuts: Its always to reward me for passing exams or what not...but never out of the blue! So heck I said yes! In fact, she used to be so mad at me for buying LV! Now the tables have turned and she has 4 purses and 2 wallets that are LV....she's been calling me a bad influence...:graucho:

60138228.jpg

Alrightey! Some action shots and I'm done!!!
Reveals are tiring! Phew!!!!
For reference I'm 5'7' but I'm too shy to reveal weight. :blush:
The wallet on my lap...just took it for lunch...:P was kinda excited about using it.
72228165.jpg

The cross body shot...with the purse infront...
97492888.jpg

Also cross body shot...but with the purse behind me...
70682202.jpg

Carrying it at my elbow shot.
img1488t.jpg

Using shoulder straps shot...
90013245.jpg

hanging off my shoulder shot and that's all folks!
38875930.jpg

SUPER DUPER THANKS FOR LOOKING!!