An H accessories summer!

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
I have racked up a few new H accessories this summer.

After getting my previous UHG a light beige jumbo chanel classic flap, I have had eyes only on hermes. I keep looking at other brands but nothing catches my eye. At this time I can't afford a bag that I want but I love the accessories. There is something about the simplicity of the accessories that I love.

Since I was traveling again this summer I decided that I needed a passport cover. I discovered the tarmac passport cover. While calling around I found one at the H duty free store in Vancouver :yahoo:. So I kept my fingers crossed that no one would get it, and luckily it was there when I went! The SA called the color "Hermes red".

I also got myself a little souvenir in honor of australia...a koala pikabook! I wasn't sure if I needed this at first but I fell in :heart:

I love the Vancouver duty free...the prices are SO much better than downtown Vancouver! And much better than if I went to the US...considering the current exchange rate.

Then during my time in Sydney I have been frequenting the Hermes store. The SAs there are quite nice.

I had decided I needed another ulysse, but an MM this time to use as a notebook. I love fushia and wanted a fushia but after much searching I could not find this color anywhere. In the end I found a yellow ulysee that I loved. The color is "solei" I believe. I hope to one day find a fushia accessory but this should tide me over! Also if anyone knows where I can get ahold of the fushia ulysee maybe in TPM the info would be much appreciated!!

And here is a picture with my vert ani globetrotter, love the colors together!!

oops...the pictures are too big...gimme a sec and I will post them soon!

Last edited:
here are the pics

Attachments

• DSC03616.jpg
    DSC03616.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC03618.jpg
    DSC03618.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC03619.jpg
    DSC03619.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC03620.jpg
    DSC03620.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC03621.jpg
    DSC03621.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 82
What a lovely way to venture into the world of H~~ Congrats on your new goodies, they are very very lovely!! You go girl! Set your goal and you will reach your dream~~~

You may not need the koala pikabook - but what a lovely souvenir to remember your trip by....... i'm sure you won't regret it........ it is so sweet!..... congrats on your other goodies as well.