An eyeliner that DOES NOT run?

I second the STILA smudge pots. THey work extremely well. A 2nd step that also helps it stay is if you use an eyeliner brush to line your eyes (upper or lower) and they use the same eyeliner brush in an eyeshadow color and line the eyeshadow on top of the smudge liner so it stays. Trust me this works extremely well, especially on your top lids. As for lower, I wear contacts so my eyes naturally water more, and the eyeliner stays just as well under my lash line, but when lining above the lashline, that inevitably will slide off due to the moisture from your eyeballs :smile: :tup:

I have really oily skin so most eye products run for me. I used to be involved in dance companies and Eyesense liquid liner is the only thing I found that would last through a performance.

It is considered semi-permanant makeup and only comes off with a good eye makeup remover.

The downsides are it doesn't smudge well being a liquid liner. Also it is only sold via reps. I hate making appointments with reps so I sometimes buy it on Ebay since several reps sell it there.

I use mineral powder eyeshadow in dark colors and on the rare occasion Ive needed to worry about it running I use Benefit She-Laq to dampen the brush before dipping it in the shadow.

Okay I have been wearing eye makeup since I was 11 (behind my mom's back LOL!) and I have a secret. I SWEAR by this. I use dark gray/black eyeshadow as eyeliner. It NEVER smears and hangs on your eyes for dear life. You can put it on the top and bottom. The outcome is just as good as eyeliner and you don't have to keep applying it all day. It's also really easy to take off. I don't need makeup removal, I just use water! Try it!

MAC fluidline stays put on me during the summer -- and on my oily lids. definitely HG for me. A lot of people have said good things about the Urban Decay 24/7 liners as well.

MAC FluidLine. $14 Its like a gel (comes in a pot you have to apply with a brush....i know it sounds difficult but its reallllly reallllly easy.) and once it sets its not goin anywhere. ive slept with it on and woken up with it looking just as perfect as when i went to bed.

Liquid eyeliner looks too harsh & strong on my light complexion. The gel liners are pretty good, but I prefer using a damp brush & using black eyeshadow because it doesn't smudge AND you still get that soft, smoky look.

I have oily lids too sometimes, but Chanel's eyeliner pen has never run on me. The problem I have is mascara, can't stand it when it goes below my lower eyelids...........