An expensive weekend... before the price hike

1. Well this weekened some of you may know I went to LV to get a new cles... I was trying to decide between the Red Epi and the Damier. Due to the high number of votes, and how gorgeous it looked IRL:heart: , I got the Red Cles.:yahoo:

Then I got home and received some really bad news in the mail (bad test results)... and was really upset:crybaby: ... so my DH turned me right around and we went back to LV to get a purse which would help cheer me up/keep my mind off of the bad news and the prognosis :sad:(at least for a while) :s

Anyway... I got the Damier Knightsbridge!! WOW! So please, enjoy my new pieces... which I am thrilled about! And even more I love that my husband knew that I needed something really special at the moment, to distract me and keep me from losing it. What a love. :love:

PS-- I bought them both with my money, but we have a deal that we consult each other for big purchases... that's how I am kept in check and on a perpetual "purse ban"... otherwise... I might not be as responsible. ;)Ha ha.

IMG_0555.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0559.JPG
  2. Aldavis7--your purchases are beautiful. Your DH sounds so weet and understanding!:yes:
    I hope you are going to be ok. Please keep us posted.:flowers:

3. Great purchases, thry're both beautiful.

4. i lOVE the knightsbridge- really beautiful, and great opening! the cles is lovely, too- it will go nicely with the knightsbridge. i truly hope you will be healthy very soon. you will be in my thoughts & prayers for good health!

5. as i dont like cles,so i say the damier is cute!!

6. Those are really gorgeous, congrats! How very sweet of your husband and I hope everything turns out ok.

7. congrats.love them both. you have a really sweet Husband

8. First of all I hope that everything turns out ok, and second you have a wonderful husband I wish mine would do that everytime I'm down. Your purchases are beautiful.

9. I am so jealous! I was supposed to go Friday and get the Knightsbridge but work got busy. :cry:

I think that I will probably just order it off eLux today or tomorrow. I wanted to actually "try it on" first, but the nearest LV is two hours away and I don't think that I can find the time before the price increase.

It's beautiful! CONGRATS!!!

PS I hope that your test results were for school or something that can retake, and not medical. If it was medical, good luck and I will keep you in my prayers!

10. I love how you paired the damier with the red cles. What a darling bag! And how sweet of him to know what a girl needs:yes:

I'm so sorry to hear you have some health problems but I want to toss some good vibes for feeling better

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

right into that open damier

there ya go!

you take good care and enjoy your LV!!

11. I hope everything turns out okay. Love your purchases...I saw the knightbridge in person and it is gorgeous! Congrats!

12. beautiful! i like how the bag opens up
    congrats!

13. First, I really hope everything will be ok.

And then, omg I love your buys :heart: So clad you got the red epi, I voted for it :P It is so beautiful. And your Knightsbridge is TDF. They look both soooo good.
    Your DH is sweetest ever.

14. I hope everything is ok. Enjoy your new things!

15. Your new purchases look fantastic and your husband is very thoughtful! :smile:

Hope you're feeling better soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice