An everyday foundation?

May 1, 2006
Hi all,

Right now I typically use a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream for going to work, or out during the day.

Sometimes I want a little mor coverage, so I am looking to see if there is a foundation that any is you would recommend for an everyday use. Right now I have MUFE liquid HD foundation.

I was looking at UD Naked Skin, but I don't know.

Thanks!

I will say you should try counter brands first, since they have SAs who can help you to find your perfect fit for foundation. Get some samples before purchasing. I am now using powder foundation from za.

I use perfecting foundation which I got from Gorgeousalley.com foundation collection. I love it. It gives my face the refresh and natural look and most importantly it contains organic ingredients and essential oil to keep my skin's moisture. Some of the organic ingredients include organic aloe juice, fruit extracts and minerals.

I second the suggestion of going to a counter or Sephora to get some samples and a proper color match as well. Try the sample for a few days see how you like it and then buy the one that's best for you.

I have tons of daytime foundations I like but for different reasons depending on how my skin is acting. I like Nars Sheer Glow, Diorskin Nude, and the Bobbi Brown foundation stick when I want more coverage than a tinted moisturizer.

I just got YSL Fusion Ink Foundation and I love it!!! I just put little dabs on my cheeks, on my forehead in between the brows and a small dab on my nose (I get oily there throughout the day) and blend outwards towards the perimeter of my face. It's my new favorite foundation. I don't set it with powder, use concealer or wear a primer with it at all...it's so lightweight. I don't think it has much buildable coverage because it's so liquidy but then again I haven't really tried as the first application was enough for me.

It really feels like you're wearing nothing on your face and I can't stand that feeling when you touch your face and feel that foundation film.