an eventful day! lots of pictures!

I couldn't find the Marc Jacobs store for the life of me when I was on Bleeker last week. I ended up in the mosh pit that is mbmj! After seeing these pics I'm definitely going to check out the store the next time I'm in NYC. (I live in NJ).

Anyway, your Multipocket is beautiful!!:drool: Is this your first one? Is it comfortable on your shoulder?

thank you! i'm quite enamored with it right now. this is my second mp, but first large mp. the small mp, while adorable, was too small for me. the large is a perfect size and it's comfortable to wear with my winter coat. however, i can see where people would find it uncomfortable because it is a heavy bag and the rolled handles will dig into your shoulder if you're just wearing a tank top or t-shirt. i still love it though! it won't be the first time i've suffered for fashion.

Tadpole, how do you like your new mp now that you have used her? Can I ask how much she was? So I can drool some more!!

i love that the mp is a shoulder bag. i prefer those to the handheld ones even though satchels are usually oh so very pretty and irresistible. including tax, it came out to be $1045. i was back and forth with the color. the evening i purchased it, i considered exchanging it for the sesame (light brown), but thought the better of it.

Those pictures made me smile so much. That wall of bags looked amazing. I would have been like a kid in a candy store....guess it's a good thing there is nothing like that in KC...

Enjoy your purchase & thanks for sharing the pics!