An eva or a few slgs? What would you do? :)

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
For my birthday my DBF said he will be willing to spend $700 at lv of items of my choice :smile: the options are!

Option 1: Monogram Eva ($695)

Or

Option 2: a $700 selection of SLG's
Prices of slgs' are;
- zippy coin purse ($375)
- cles ($195)
- mini pochette ($295)
- toiletry 15 ($305)
- pochette ($410)
Etc..

My existing collection is a mono neverful mm and a mono pocket agenda :smile: and I'm going to be getting a ebene speedy 30 on the same birthday (my 18th) :smile:

If you have a wallet you're currently content with, I'd get the Eva for now. That'll give you a tote, handheld and a clutch which is a pretty nice collection to have! Happy early birthday!

I agree with the Eva. Its great to have as a little clutch for evenings as well as crossbody for everyday use.

Since you have a neverfull, and will be getting a speedy, getting an eva will complete your collection nicely - tote, handle, clutch. Then you can start getting variations like other bags :graucho::graucho:

Although SLGs are tempting, its great to have a good foundation of bags first, then go onto SLGs. I would personally do bags first, then SLGs (one wallet as an exception). Buying SLGs to me deter and side track me from scoring the big things!

Happy early birthday and go with whatever you love! You really can't go wrong with anything from Louis Vuitton. If you want to buy something and truly love it, go get em! :yahoo::yahoo:

I wouldn't do the Eva,just because small bags don't work for me . But the Eva might be perfect for you for going out.just grab your keys and cell and you're good to go.
Also you can throw your Eva into your Neverfull and use it as a wallet when not using it as a bag.

My SLGs (especially my mini pochette) make me so happy when I see them tucked inside my bag, whatever brand of bag I'm carrying on any day. I use them everyday. I don't use my LV bags everyday, though, because sometimes I get so sick of carrying a big brown lump around! I fall in and out of love with my LV bags, but I never get tired of my SLGs! I like the Eva, but I tend to like smaller bags and clutches in bright colors.

Have you considered getting a regular pochette? You could one of those and still have $ left for something else.

alf13 said:
My SLGs (especially my mini pochette) make me so happy when I see them tucked inside my bag, whatever brand of bag I'm carrying on any day. I use them everyday. I don't use my LV bags everyday, though, because sometimes I get so sick of carrying a big brown lump around! I fall in and out of love with my LV bags, but I never get tired of my SLGs! I like the Eva, but I tend to like smaller bags and clutches in bright colors.

Have you considered getting a regular pochette? You could one of those and still have $ left for something else.

I would love a pochette, but I'm unsure about how much it would hold :/

I would love a pochette, but I'm unsure about how much it would hold :/

I can fit everything in my pochette that I carry in an Eva: mini pochette (I use this as my everyday wallet -it takes up a lot of space in the pochette, but I love it), my iPhone (which is already in my mini pochette), lip gloss, compact, and one of those small, fold-able travel hairbrushes.