An Epi Birthday Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. I can't remember the last time I posted anything here. So I thought I would put an end to the hiatus by doing a reveal today.
    So my mum wanted to get an early birthday present for me since she won't be around for my birthday. She's here in Madrid to visit and she had to get a flight back before the date.
    Anyway, we went in the LV store. I didn't want her to get me anything extravagant so I already decided on a Zippy Coin Purse. But when we went inside she said since it was a present from both my parents, they wanted a bigger present for me. So I left the store with an Epi Neverfull PM in Figue. Who is here for a reveal? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395299214.414240.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395300455.394282.jpg

3. Here!

4. Ta-Daaaaaaa! My purple beauty! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395301080.477468.jpg

5. Gorgeous

6. Ta-Daaaaaaa! My purple beauty! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395301439.269040.jpg

7. With her sister Epi Alma PM Citron (my birthday present to myself last year). I hope to add more to my small Epi Collection. Thanks for viewing lovelies! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395301686.682079.jpg

8. What beauties… this bag is on my wishlist in that same colour. And I have citron alma bb… crazy. Congrats.

9. Congrats :smile:)

10. This is beautiful! Epi leather is fantastic !

11. Gorgeous! Congrats!

12. wow - great pair!!! love it! big congrats!!!👍😃👏

13. My two fave epi colors together. Lovely! Have a wonderful bday. :biggrin:

14. Such pretty colors .. Happy birthday

15. Wow. Lovely ! Happy birthday. Enjoy your pretty bag. :smile: