An end to an era.....my Oskar Waltz is gone...

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
LOL. I sold my beloved Oskar waltz and offically sent of off to its new home.:crybaby:

At first I was sad but now i'm over it. :roflmfao:It was a piece that I admired more than I wore. If i won the lotto tomrrow I'd be ticked and want it back...but until then I'm ok:tup:

Just had to share.

Any of you holding onto certain bags "just cuz"? Curious to see......

ummmm... yes I have been. I too have decided to let some go. Hard thing isn't it? But~ then I relish in getting the things I need or haven't gotten before for some reason or another. It is a happy trade in the end. What is your plan now? Anything new to purchase?

ummmm... yes I have been. I too have decided to let some go. Hard thing isn't it? But~ then I relish in getting the things I need or haven't gotten before for some reason or another. It is a happy trade in the end. What is your plan now? Anything new to purchase?

yep. The buyer paid over time so I planned to save most and spend a little. LOL...pay some bills and be a good girl.

I'm really into Chanel noways (don't kill me:Push:smile:.

Now that I let go of it and lived lol..... i plan to sell some other stuff too and I will use that money to buy new bags. sell one buy one will be my new thing. No more unused bags:okay:

it's always been my rule that if something (clothes/shoes/bags etc) is sitting for more than 3 months I donate or sell it or give it away. I don't like having my items just sitting and not being used especially the big ticket items lol. congrats iluvbags!!!

yep. The buyer paid over time so I planned to save most and spend a little. LOL...pay some bills and be a good girl.

I'm really into Chanel noways (don't kill me:Push:smile:.

Now that I let go of it and lived lol..... i plan to sell some other stuff too and I will use that money to buy new bags. sell one buy one will be my new thing. No more unused bags:okay:

Good for you! I plan to buy a chanel one day:tup:...I too may get rid of one more:graucho: