An eehlers Family Portrait

Some crappy mod pics, as I had to use my office window rather than a mirror, but it at least gives you an idea. I had been a bit nervous that MAB would be too big for me, but I love this size!!

That's it for the initial pictures. I'm so ecstatic and I think this bag has me at a place of RM satisfaction (at least for the time being), which is good since I am soooooo :banned:

Tomorrow I'll post more pictures, and if it would be helpful, I can do a MAM/MAB/Mattie comparison in terms of what fits in each bag.

I looooooove this bag! And having her arrive is an awesome way to kick off my three-day weekend! Wheeeee! :wlae:

eehlers said:
Some crappy mod pics, as I had to use my office window rather than a mirror, but it at least gives you an idea. I had been a bit nervous that MAB would be too big for me, but I love this size!!

That's it for the initial pictures. I'm so ecstatic and I think this bag has me at a place of RM satisfaction (at least for the time being), which is good since I am soooooo :banned:

Tomorrow I'll post more pictures, and if it would be helpful, I can do a MAM/MAB/Mattie comparison in terms of what fits in each bag.

I looooooove this bag! And having her arrive is an awesome way to kick off my three-day weekend! Wheeeee! :wlae:

She is beautiful !!!!! So happy for you. The earrings are super cute too!

YES!!!!!! Show lots more photos! I especially am curious about the "Gradient" color with the leather since that is so rare. It would be great to see the color with mod-shots. Seeing these photos make me want to either change into a Wine bag, or drink wine...... I'll probably go with option 2 tomorrow :smile:

I like the MAB size too.... it's a great bag for when you need to tote alot with you, whereas MAM is more of an everyday staple. Congratulations on your great buy!!!