An eco handbag maker -- beautiful bags from recycled leather jackets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have no affiliation whatsoever with the company, called Remade USA: http://www.remadeusa.com/index.html

But I love every single bag I've seen here since discovering this just 30 minutes ago via Huffington Post.

Picture 1.png

2. Very interesting! I guess those bags will be one-of-a-kind?

3. It says that each is one of a kind but that you can sign up when similar models appear.

4. Oh, I love those!! Very nice.

5. ooh, I love these! I can imagine how soft the leather must be.

6. My friend made me a huge bag from a less than perfect dark green leather skirt. I love it. Nice to know someone's following up the idea

7. Ho cool! I love that they will make you a custom bag out of your own old leather jacket, and give you a $20 discount! I just gave away a burgundy vintage leather jacket I wouldn't wear anymore, and I would have loved to make a bag out of it! Too bad...

8. And the linings are vintage scarves! I don't really love the styles they have now, but I can see this being a great business.

9. Yea I have that site bookmarked. I LOVE the recycling. I sent in a special request a while back but so far haven't gotten lucky. :smile:

10. Thank you for this thread. I have a few leather jackets I was going to just give away but it would be awesome to have them made into bags!

11. I saw these in an email newsletter I get. I think they're really great!