An early X'mas present to myself

mings84

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
A little bit of Spring/Summer elegance...

I'm actually pretty torn between this and the Bottega Veneta Snakeskin and Papier Elongated Knot Clutch (as shown on the far right).

Which do you think is nicer?

Attachments

• 485.jpg.JPG
    485.jpg.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 483.png.JPG
    483.png.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Bottega-Veneta-Snakeskin-and-Papier-Elongated-Knot-Clutch.jpg
    Bottega-Veneta-Snakeskin-and-Papier-Elongated-Knot-Clutch.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
not sure which i prefer. both are really nice. the papier is really different in a great way but not sure how it will wear. i guess that would be a consideration for me.

I like the blue myself
not sure how much wear you would get from the papier unless you only wear black or wear a lot of green.
either way you would be a winner as they are both gorgeous. I think it depends on your wardrobe and what you normally wear.
Happy Holidays MIngs84 I know you will enjoy your knot.

I love the Stretch Knot! They're both very nice, so I think you should go with your gut instinct on which to choose. I can see both of them coordinating with a variety of outfits. They're so different in personality, so the question would be whether you'd prefer something more understated or something more eye-catching. Good luck deciding!

I vote for the papier! I actually think that you could match it with just about anything because the combination of colors on the knot are so unusual. The blue one, while gorgeous, seems a little plain in comparison.