An early surprise... I'm so happy!

pandalian

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
I preordered my birkins in sept 2010 and in less than a month, i received a surprise from Hermes paris. They sent me a mail informing me that one of my orders is ready for collection! I was so excited and couldn't wait to receive it. I ordered a bougainvillea and an etoupe with iris interior and was getting slight uncertainties as time passed. Receiving the mail gave me mixed feelings. I was happy and yet worried that i might not like either of the colors anymore. When i finally got hold of the bag in bougainvillea, my heart almost popped out! It's so beautiful and all my worries gone!:yahoo: The bag is so lovely that i brought her out immediately to see the world. Haha!:lol:
I was asking my sa if she had any birkin in 40 as i wanted to get one for my dh. Stock was very low for all bags and she was pretty confident there wasn't any birkins or kellys available except those awaiting for collection from the Po. However, she gave me yet another surprise! An indigo blue birkin in 35 clemence phw! I was hesitant as i really shouldn't be spending anymore and need to save up for the other Po to arrive. As usual, i couldn't resist and plunged into it. i am loving Hermes more and more!:yahoo:

i won't keep you in suspense and will do a quick reveal. :biggrin:

Bougainvillea 35 ghw and Blue Indigo phw
DSC02400.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Blue Indigo in 35 clemnce phw

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

i can't really capture the true color but the close up is the closest i can get. though it looks like black, you can tell it's not irl and under natural lighting. :biggrin: