An early Mother's Day Gucci/Gucci Outlet reveal!

Oct 10, 2012
My sweet husband has recently taken me on a "Tour de Gucci" through Gucci and Gucci outlets in Phoenix, California, and Chicago (we weren't traveling to shop, but we did stop at all the Gucci we passed!). Here are some pics for you to enjoy, and I hope you're having a lovely start to the weekend. :heart:

First, let's take a look at the purchases from the full-line Gucci store. There was so much that was visually just FUN to walk through. My favorite stop was the Gucci flagship in downtown Chicago. I haven't been in a while, and it was a feast for the eyes. If you have the chance, I highly recommend stopping in! Now, onto the purchases....

image1.jpg

I know many of you are divided about the GUCCY Sega line, but I personally find it super fun. I love the gold foil, and the fact that Gucci knows how to poke a little fun at themselves. I initially ordered the black, but i wasn't in love with the color combination. But then, I saw this teal-ish color, and it was love!

image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg

Then, Mr. Stylist decided he needed a man satchel. Prior to this, he mostly stuck to belts, shoes, and wallets, so I was excited to see what he picked. It was the bag I would have picked for him, so maybe we had an ACTUAL moment of being on the same page (stylistically speaking, of course).:smile: His pick was a satchel based after a postman's bag, and it seems very durable. My favorite part is the large-scale heavy zipper, and of course, the logo with the house stripe.

image6.jpg

image7.jpg
These were the only 2 purchases from the full-line store, but we also had a LOT of fun at the Gucci outlets in CA and IL.

Last edited:
image8.jpg
Gucci outlet was ACCESSORIES heaven! Let's start with my personal favorite, the shoes. Please just ignore the fact that my feet are enormous post-children....i was oh-so-lucky to permanently go up a 1/2 shoe size with each child, so I now wear a size 9, instead of my former 7.5. :biggrin:
image9.jpg
The kitten heel with the cherries is my fave, because CHERRIES. And BAMBOO heel.
image1-1.jpg
image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg

I have always been fond of brooches, and large flowers in particular. These 2 had to come home with me!
image4-1.jpg

This little chain belt is going to be worn as a necklace by me, although I'm going to have to fight my daughter for it. She's lucky enough to have the 24" waist this would require to be worn as a belt! Ah well, I love it as a necklace, too.
image5-1.jpg

Rounding out the outlet tour is a pair of leather ruffled cuffs, whch embody what I've always loved most about Gucci......feminine with a little bit of edge. I can't wait to wear these!
image7-1.jpg

For the last, a very practical lightweight GG scarf in my favorite raspberry tone with fuchsia, and a nylon belt bag/fanny pack/bum bag, whatever you call it.

image8-1.jpg
Happy Friday to you all, and have a great weekend! Thanks for letting me share my goodies.:heart:

So many lovely purchases! Congrats for them all! I love especially those kitten heel shoes with cherries and your husband’s new bag.

It’s so annoying when your shoe size gets bigger after bringing children into this world but at least we get to buy some new pretty shoes then. No excuses needed. :smile: Happy mother’s day to you and your family!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
View attachment 4065478
Gucci outlet was ACCESSORIES heaven! Let's start with my personal favorite, the shoes. Please just ignore the fact that my feet are enormous post-children....i was oh-so-lucky to permanently go up a 1/2 shoe size with each child, so I now wear a size 9, instead of my former 7.5. :biggrin:
View attachment 4065484
The kitten heel with the cherries is my fave, because CHERRIES. And BAMBOO heel.
View attachment 4065485
View attachment 4065486
View attachment 4065487

I have always been fond of brooches, and large flowers in particular. These 2 had to come home with me!
View attachment 4065488

This little chain belt is going to be worn as a necklace by me, although I'm going to have to fight my daughter for it. She's lucky enough to have the 24" waist this would require to be worn as a belt! Ah well, I love it as a necklace, too.
View attachment 4065489

Rounding out the outlet tour is a pair of leather ruffled cuffs, whch embody what I've always loved most about Gucci......feminine with a little bit of edge. I can't wait to wear these!
View attachment 4065492

For the last, a very practical lightweight GG scarf in my favorite raspberry tone with fuchsia, and a nylon belt bag/fanny pack/bum bag, whatever you call it.

View attachment 4065494
Happy Friday to you all, and have a great weekend! Thanks for letting me share my goodies.:heart:

:heart: all the shoes. Those kitten heels are sooooo cool and iconic with the bamboo heel.

Great belt idea, I've worn my Gucci chain belt as a necklace for years *as well as a belt) and no one knows.

love them all! great choices!

I love the unexpected brooches and cuffs... great accessories and the belt!

hubs did well for himself!

enjoy and thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking about maybe something from the guccy line, a coin case or something...

i love your cross body kin the teal but i have 3 or 4 cross body styles... can i justify another? lol

So many lovely purchases! Congrats for them all! I love especially those kitten heel shoes with cherries and your husband’s new bag.

It’s so annoying when your shoe size gets bigger after bringing children into this world but at least we get to buy some new pretty shoes then. No excuses needed. :smile: Happy mother’s day to you and your family!
Thank you! The kitten heels are my favorite purchase, too. Who doesn’t love more shoes?! No problem there, hahaha.

:heart: all the shoes. Those kitten heels are sooooo cool and iconic with the bamboo heel.

Great belt idea, I've worn my Gucci chain belt as a necklace for years *as well as a belt) and no one knows.

Thank you! I love the cherries, but that bamboo heel cinched the deal. I like it when brands give a nod to their heritage in a fun way.

I have a Chanel belt that I wear both ways.....makes me feel secretly savvy. :biggrin:

Reactions: papertiger
love them all! great choices!

I love the unexpected brooches and cuffs... great accessories and the belt!

hubs did well for himself!

enjoy and thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking about maybe something from the guccy line, a coin case or something...

i love your cross body kin the teal but i have 3 or 4 cross body styles... can i justify another? lol
Thank you! I really can’t justify anything at this point....I’ve given up trying, and just stick to shopping. It’s more fun that way! :lol:

Thank you! I love the cherries, but that bamboo heel cinched the deal. I like it when brands give a nod to their heritage in a fun way.

I have a Chanel belt that I wear both ways.....makes me feel secretly savvy. :biggrin:

I don't know if you've had a Gucci chain belt before but the Gucci ones don't break like my Chanel. Enjoy to the max.

Quick question : is there a difference in quality between Gucci outlet and regular Gucci store ? ( like Coach or MK to name a few)
What @papertiger said...I find it’s pretty easy to spot the “made for outlet” simpler designs. They’re not as detailed, but still great quality. They will have a “G” with a circle around it, stamped on the inside leather tag.

Because my own personal taste runs to the graphic, I find I do really well at outlet, particularly in accessories. If I find a design I like, but feel the price is a little high, then I’ll wait for outlet. If I LOVE it, I’ll buy it full price. I like a lot of variety, so shopping at both gives me more flexibility for my dollar. You do need to be sure of what you buy at outlet, as it is 14 days for exchange only with receipt. They’ll ship directly to you via FedEx (with signature confirmation) for $10. Hope that answers your outlet questions! :smile: