An early morning reveal from Paris *update p. 9*

All of your new treaures are just divine!! The watches definitely are "gasp" worthy! And your rose gold stack is fabulous as well as the Constance, your belt and the shawls. Thank you for sharing!!

You go girl, what a haul even when H shelves are empty!

Especially love the mini constance and those bling bling bangles :loveeyes:
I have recently acquired a black box mini constance, really enjoy this gem.

Dang honey, when you don't get a Birkin, it is no sad affair!! Unreal purchases. I love love love your second watch. TDF on your wrist. And your shawls--what beauties! Congratulations on your incredible wrist candy, shoes, belt, bag....over the top!!

Watch one: yellow gold h hour w diamond. It is a discontinued model (no more making yg w dia of h hour watch since 2 yrs ago) and was so lucky in finding it.
Oh my! I saw this watch on bluefly yesterday and fell in love. This is much better and beyond spectacular! No stacking necessary here,.....I am extremely envious but truly happy for you!. All stunning purchases..... Wear in good health. :hugs:

Your reveal never fail to amaze me HermesDaisuki.
I absolutely adore the watches. They really suit you.
The bracelets are gorgeous too. And we all know how you feel about Constance. lol
The shawls will be nice new addition to the rest of your trip and to keep you warm. :smile:
Hopefully I can find some goodies too next time I'm in Paris. Fingers crossed, next month. :smile:
Congratulations on your lovely lovely haul pretty Lady!

:hbeat: dear cr1stalagel, you are too kind with your words. thanks so much for taking time to comment on each of my purchase. Thats sooo sweet of you. :hugs: Wish you all the best on your trip to paris next month. Sometimes it is really luck and timing to determine what we can get in paris...wish you have the best.:smile:

more shoes??? :lol::lol: what a lovely reveal to wake up to hermesdaisuki. gorgeous rose gold and diamond bracelets and watch..lovely constance too...! but i love your shawls...especially the camails. i love that cw you have of the camails. will have to find it! ;) many congrats on all your stunning H goodies..

lol, my dear chincac, guilty! couldn't resist this suede pair!! i totally surrendered to my shopping obsession during my time in paris. ahh...still no pdm shawls in sight and I am still searching. please become my twins of the camails. It is a stunning piece and I love having identical H items with you.:smooch:

Simply so beautiful! I especially love the bracelets! They are TDF! Huge congrats and enjoy in good health!
xiangxiang0731:hugs: thanks for stopping by! I really love this stack too. They are so comfortable on the wrist and can be worn on a daily basis. I am a happy bird!!:biggrin: