An early morning reveal from Paris *update p. 9*

Lucynancy said:
Love the watches & the bangles!!! Congrats!

Lovehermes89 said:
Lovely purchase!!! I can see that you love constance so much, another gorgeous find! Congrats!!! :P

loves said:
Wow all gorgeous, love love love your gms! Fabulous choices....enjoy!

noorzi said:
congrats dear beautiful finds

Luvbolide said:
Wow, what wonderful watches - and I love the new rose gold stack - congratulations on all of your lovely new things!!

MrMuggs said:
Every item is just gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your sweet words my dear dear friends! Hugs!

Your reveal never fail to amaze me HermesDaisuki.
I absolutely adore the watches. They really suit you.
The bracelets are gorgeous too. And we all know how you feel about Constance. lol
The shawls will be nice new addition to the rest of your trip and to keep you warm. :smile:
Hopefully I can find some goodies too next time I'm in Paris. Fingers crossed, next month. :smile:
Congratulations on your lovely lovely haul pretty Lady!

more shoes??? :lol::lol: what a lovely reveal to wake up to hermesdaisuki. gorgeous rose gold and diamond bracelets and watch..lovely constance too...! but i love your shawls...especially the camails. i love that cw you have of the camails. will have to find it! ;) many congrats on all your stunning H goodies..

I just have to join in and thank you for sharing such beautiful treasures - certainly brightened up my morning! Each piece is stunning in its own right - you're so lucky - maybe because everyone was busy at PFW :biggrin:

AMAZING !!! Your so lucky to get that H hour with gold!!!! It is sooo beautiful! Love all your goodies. Constance mini is perfect for you and I havent seen the Geranium belt in exotic skin yet! WOWOWOWOWOW

Thanks for sharing! Such beautiful pieces, I was just admiring the H hour yg watch with diamonds and gator/croc strap. It is very pretty! I have only seen the plain ones in my store, never with diamonds.

Great items!

OMG! You have chosen such beautiful pieces! I want to raid your closet, hee hee! Enjoy all of your new goodies! Somehow, there is something a little extra special about the purchases made directly in Paris. Best wishes!