An early delivery has made my day (and my manicure) so much better!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wasn't expecting these to arrive until tomorrow, at the earliest, so I was pleasantly surprised when the courier knocked at my door this morning with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 new nail products. Weeeeeee!!!

I opened the packages to find 3 of the OPI Designer Series Nail Polishes and (something I've wanted for ages) the Konad Stamping Nail Art Kit.

L to R: OPI DS Coronation, OPI DS Reserve, OPI DS Reflection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm off to play around with the Konad Kit. Will be back soon to post my amateur attempts at nail art. :woohoo:

2. Very pretty colors! I love deliveries that come early like that!

3. Gorgeous colors!

4. I love the new colors and I can't wait to see pictures of your nail art!

5. Here are the results of my first attempt at using the Konad Stamping Kit. I've got a lot to do today so will play around some more later. So far I like what I see and it was so easy to use!

[​IMG]

6. Love those DS polishes! Beautiful work with the nail art :yes:

7. Verry Pretty!

8. Love the Coronation and Reserve! and Oh..............so excited for you that your KONAD has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Am liking the pics so far, do more, yar?

9. oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! YES! they have finally arrived and sooner than you expected too. YAY!! I like your creation and nail swatch pictures, each of the colors are very pretty. We'd love to see more! You do a real good job stamping, easy right? Yep! EASY! It looks very professional. I love the pretty background w/the flowers btw. I hope you're enjoying the summer in Ozzie-land!

10. Lovely colors.

11. Here's my first manicure using my new OPI DS Coronation polish and the Konad stamping kit. I :heart: it!

[​IMG]

12. So cute! I think I *need* one of these kits!

13. Sooo cute!!!

I love the DS polishes.. The konad looks awesome, i think i might invest in one.
    It looks great on you!

14. WOW! Those polishes are gorgeous! I love sparkly polishes and the nail art is so CUTE! I think I might need that too!

15. Yes, you all have to go out and get this kit! :yes: It's so much fun (but there's no work getting done). :graucho: