An early Christmas present -- loving the Midday style! A quick reveal!

Midday is a nice style! CGH on Anthra looks great!!
Thanks! I actually like it better than Velo, not unless the strap can get shortened on Velo.

Please tell your Hubby that he did a great job! WOWeee :heart:
He already knows :graucho:

looking great on you~
Thanks!!!

Gorgeous bag! Looks great on you. Congrats!
Thanks! It is indeed gorgeous. I like the marbleing of the leather, which is why I like Bal bags to begin with!

Anna_525 said:
So my husband got some help from his sisters who know that I want a bigger Bal to use for work....but I was thinking it was going to be a Velo or Work....and I got this gorgeous bag instead....introducing....

MY NEW ANTHRACITE CGH MIDDAY!!!!

Notice tPF in the background? This is what I've been doing all day since I got the bag....taking pictures and admiring the yummy leather.....and going on tPF....

Gorgeous, nice choice!!

Gorgeous, it looks great on you. Congrats!!
Thanks! I may take more modeling pics later with other work outfits just for fun!

Gorgeous, nice choice!!
Yes, thank God my hubby has good taste! Well, actually, that is because I showed him my preferred colors....LOL

what a beautiful bag! the leather looks amazing! and i love love love the covered hardware! stunning!
Thanks! I keep on looking lovingly at the bag....every morning I say hi to my other bags just so they don't get jealous :flowers:

Wow, congrats! The leather looks almost mottled in your pics - that is soooo pretty with the CH!
That is one of the things I love about this bag...the mottling...which I don't really get as much with my 09 Galet City. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my Galet but I had to have something that would fulfill my mottling craving, if you know what I mean...LOL

Congrats~ interesting style! your anthra is really black

well, arent we Bal addicts all the same? taking pictures of ourselves whenever there's a mirror

Yes, honeylicious, this is a really dark anthra, it's from 09. I have to get away from mirrors LOL it's taking too much of my time!

Here's another close-up photo showing the mottled leather.

attachment.php

Attachments

• anthra.jpg
    anthra.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 83