An early Christmas present from Cartier - Lots of photos!

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
Today Hubby & I went to Cartier in London to see the SA who sold me my thin Love 2.5 years ago. We wanted to buy something ideally in RG which I could wear 24/7.

I looked at the amulette de Cartier in onyx in xs (way too small) & small. The small was lovely & I actually loved the longer length. Had a great weight to it too. Hubby didn’t like it though & it’s not really something I could wear 24/7.

Absolutely fell in love with the small JUC bracelet with diamonds (photo below!), however, the size 15 was too big for me :sad: so he emailed Cartier to see if we could place a special order.

CD1CAD42-422F-4919-BC08-D4D000A6402F.jpeg

I then tried on the small JUC ring & again it was instant love! They didn’t have my size in store so hopefully I can pick this up when/if I get the JUC bracelet. I think because the ring is plain & the bracelet has diamonds it’s not too matchy. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo.

I also tried on the JUC necklace with diamonds. Absolutely did not like this on the website but loved it in person (photo below!)! I think for any reason I can’t get the bracelet in my size, I’ll seriously consider getting this. It’s really unique.

C95EEA09-5E6E-4377-80D5-02ABA52D331A.jpeg79204612-4B5C-48E6-864E-2058C34283CE.jpeg
So ultimately I was leaving the store empty handed.... until my wonderful SA said he would like to give me a Christmas gift from Cartier....
37646080-05D2-48C4-A9EA-6E8AC7767C39.jpegF0D686BA-F7C4-44D0-98FD-340398C5D504.jpegF4BF4730-FF51-4859-B3A1-4C8EC83D9B3D.jpeg
9616C666-C527-42D5-8D35-F5909C184699.jpeg

Thank you for letting me share!

Love the JUC bracelet and necklace on you, and I hope you can get your size! I also love the Christmas ornament! How nice of your SA! And, of course your wonderful DH! Happy holidays! :biggrin:

Really love the ornament! Wish we had a Cartier store nearby! I am still waiting for my travel pouches for all the online orders this year (after emailing/calling several times...). Maybe I should switch to SA in order to get some gift!

BTW: I love your opinion of “plain JUC ring and diamond JUC bracelet don’t look matchy-matchy”. Because I was thinking of upgrading both the ring and the bracelet to the diamond version. Maybe I can avoid some waste by upgrading only one piece!

Really love the ornament! Wish we had a Cartier store nearby! I am still waiting for my travel pouches for all the online orders this year (after emailing/calling several times...). Maybe I should switch to SA in order to get some gift!

BTW: I love your opinion of “plain JUC ring and diamond JUC bracelet don’t look matchy-matchy”. Because I was thinking of upgrading both the ring and the bracelet to the diamond version. Maybe I can avoid some waste by upgrading only one piece!
In my opinion, just upgrade the bracelet. I think the sprinkle of diamonds makes the nail design more feminine on the bracelet but since the ring is smaller, the plain version isn’t too masculine at all