An article from someone who obviously doesn't like scarves

It means nothing unless its label is subtly visible, although those who love a designer scarf can spot their design from a hundred metres away. They have so little else to think about.

Ouch!

MaiTai, you look fabulous, and so not old and boring.

Amazing, MaiTai!!! Happy Birthday! You have found the fountain of youth, for sure!

I agree - such an angry, ugly article. This woman has issues. This is not simply a matter of "scarves are not my style".

Thank you kenzie, Liberté, Maria, capulet and India
for your good wishes and sweet compliments! :heart:
I feel sorry for the author of that article, she obviously has not understood what Hermès is all about. :nogood:
I don't think too much about my age, but I'd rather be wearing Hermès and look chic, than to be without it!

Somebody sure seems a bit bitter, even if her article is tounge-in-cheek. Personally I think she's frustrated because she doesn't have enough beautiful Hermes in her life; or something else.:graucho:

Mai Tai, you look so lovely. Enjoy your birthday.:woohoo:

Well. That is SO not true! We have also bags to think about. And leather accessories. And SHOES! And CLOTHES! And hair, and nails and... too much to remember!
And what is wrong with 4711.... comes from my home town!
It means nothing unless its label is subtly visible, although those who love a designer scarf can spot their design from a hundred metres away. They have so little else to think about.
quote]

:roflmfao:

I agree with Hello. I have a VERY full schedule of thinking. Between the bags and the scarves, I barely have any time at all left for my job and stuff. Sheesh!

Sofa King Fabulous @ any age!!

attachment.php