An Aquarelle and a stow away!!!!

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
I'm finally back from my trip to Oahu to pick up my watercolor/aquarelle speedy 30.

As some of you may know, the Ala Moana boutique goofed with my credit card prior to my trip. That was fixed and they gave me a cute flip book featuring our favorite groom and an apology letter.

My mom came with me on this trip and she's so funny. When I walked into LV (I carried my mirage speedy) a total of 5 SAs complimented me. My mom carried her popincourt haut and she jokingly said to me "what about MINE?!" haha. She told my SA this and she said "Mrs._____ yours is very nice too."

So on to the good stuff. My SA pulled out the speedy and I was in LOVE with it. I did not regret my decision. My SA insisted that I switch out and carry it immediately.

While I was looking around, they had a really nice display of the Tahitiennes bags. They are SO cute. So after deliberating for a while, I came home with a beige PM.

PS. Apologies to those who were awaiting info on damier graphite. Apparently after the Tahitiennes party someone either misplaced the lookbook or stole it. My SA will let me know info about the collection as soon as they find the book.

On to the pics!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

together....
attachment.php

close up of the print...
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01264.JPG
    DSC01264.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,336
  • DSC01263.JPG
    DSC01263.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,516
  • DSC01261.JPG
    DSC01261.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 558
  • DSC01262.JPG
    DSC01262.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 552
thanks everyone!!!

just to add to my visit. saw 2 croc lockits and an alligator speedy. SO GORGEOUS....22k though. OUCH!

also they had a firebird and s/s shoes on display. oh how i wish i could buy them all!