An Appreciation Gift for My Mother...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On my birthday (Feb. 19), I give my mother, DH and DS gifts because I celebrate having them in my life...

This year, I am gifting my Mom with something useful... I hope she likes it!

Thanks for letting me share!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Oh that's a really nice and thoughtful thing to do! It's very pretty, what color is that? Im sure she will love it ! I would :biggrin:

3. It's "Quetsche," (literal translation is prune en français) but it's a really dark, pretty plum color.

I thought it appropriate since her favorite color is purple!!!

4. I'm sure she will love it. Beautiful color.

5. Gorgeous and thoughtful of you. Love this color. Happy birthday!

6. Thank you!!!! It's been a beautiful 28 years and I'm looking forward to turning 29!!!!

7. Awww you're still a baby! Sounds like you're already off to a great start and it only gets better. :tup:

8. AND you're in NO so life IS good! :yahoo:

9. Beautiful! You're so sweet!

10. I try to let my mom know I appreciate all her hard work and sacrifice as much as I can.

It's Mardi Gras season here in Nola so it's a party everyday.

We have an almost 17 month old DS, so we've slowed down quite a bit as family comes first.

11. Very pretty, I think she will LVoe it!

12. It's beautiful, she will love it!

13. That's really wonderful. I LOVE NO especially the art galleries. I spend all day on an art crawl when I go. I'll be there for Essence this year.

Have some king cake for me. :woot:

14. Oh it's gorgeous! I have to get something in that color!! :biggrin:

15. I would love to meet a fellow TPFer!

Let me know if you're looking to do anything specific for Essence as the nature of my business affords me many comps during the event.