An Amazing Chanel Experience

lisakaplan

Nov 12, 2007
Hey Ladies. This my first time blogging on this site but I have been reading yours trying to get your opinions on what the Hot Chanel bag is for the season. It was looking like the Bronze Coco Cabas baby was the one I heard you talk about the most so I had to see it for myself. The pics you guys posted were amazing. I thought this could be the bag for me.

I called all over and there were no Bronze Coco Cabas bags to be found anywhere except ebay and I really wanted to see it first to make sure we were a right fit. I left my name and number with a sales assoc. at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills just in case. Much to my surprise He called me a few days later saying he just got in a black one. I really wasn't interest in another black chanel bag because I recently purchased a black Rock and Chain bag...

But I told him to put it on hold anyway and I would look at the bag just to see how it looked on me...now here is the amazing part...That sales assoc. was out and the other S.A. said the only bag on hold for me was a ...Yes you guessed it....A Bronze Baby Casas. I couldn't believe it! He told me it was black, but the one she brought out was Bronze. How strange it that!!! I couldn't believe it. Anyway, it was love at first sight and you guys were right. It is the most beautiful chanel bag.

Thanks for all your help finding my new love.

Happy Thaksgiving.:

oh you lucky duck! i'm so happy for you, i have a black baby cabas myself and she's so versatile she goes with almost every outfit! i've been using her since the day i got her and she's just wonderful... smells heavenly as well! :graucho:

I am so happy for you. So lucky~~

I want a baby cabas too. I saw one on display a few weeks ago, but I didn't buy it because I just brought a reissue 226. I regret it... every so often I dream about baby cabas.

If you don't mind, how much it is?