An Advanced Happy LV Birthday to me! ***PICS***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. last friday, after much thought, i finally bought the bag of my dreams...and a little something extra. presenting my new damier alma and mini pochette!!! :yahoo: thanks to all tpfers who gave their thoughts about this bag. i am so in love with it. it's a handheld bag but really wonderful in every way.

the first pic is of her solo and the second one is with my lovely tiny accessory. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. What a nice looking duo! =) Happy "early" Birthday!! Enjoy your bags!

3. Congrats!!! Happy early Birthday!!!:yahoo: The mini Pochette is sooo cute:love:

4. Happy, Happy early b-day! The Alma is just so gorgeous! Congrtas! It is sooo pretty!

5. very nice. congrats!!!

6. happy birthday! congratulations!

7. gorgrous! happy birthday!

8. Stunning!! Love the damier!! Congrats :smile:

9. thanks all! you guys are the greatest.

10. Happy Birthday to you ....the mini pochette looks fab with the alma:love:

11. Happy Birthday!
    They're beautiful!

12. I have this bag and I think it's so beautiful! you made a great decision. I get so many compliments on how sophisticated this bag looks. Happy Birthday and wear your new damier alma in good health!!

13. Great choices - very classy!! Congrats and happy early birthday!!!

14. Gorgeous bag! Love it! Congrats :biggrin:

15. Great pair! Happy Birthday!!!