Amy Winehouse Weds In Miami

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Fri May 18,
    MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Singer Amy Winehouse was married Friday in a private ceremony here, according to magazine reports.
    [​IMG]
    The 23-year-old "Rehab" singer married Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple, engaged since April 23, were married in front of a few friends in an unannounced ceremony, Spin Magazine reported.
    Winehouse was in Miami for a magazine photo shoot, according to Us Magazine.
    The English singer sells herself as a carousing bad girl. Her album "Back to Black" is No. 14 on the Billboard top albums chart.
    A telephone call placed by The Associated Press to Winehouse's representatives in London was not answered.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070518/ap_on_en_mu/people_winehouse_1;_ylt=Au9saEMQrq7uxk6Oc8FRJBYH1vAI

2. OK, I got to find out more about this chick! She seems to be in the news a lot and I have NO IDEA who she is.:shame:

3. Ask Selena :yes:

4. She's a great singer. I would totally send you a copy of her CD.

5. Well wish I were invited!

6. i love amy...junkie and all...good for her....she really loves this guy, they seem to really love each other....hope it lasts.

7. Thanks all! I just went on YouTube and watched a couple of her videos. Not bad at all! Very distinct sound.

8. [​IMG]

9. Those two look so dirty and std-ridden that words fail me to describe my disgust whenever I happen to stumble upon a picture of their skinny, drug-abusing asses.

10. well, congrats to them.

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. With all that money you would figure that she could get her teeth fixed... :yucky:

14. Hopefully she will stop drinking now? Doubtfull.

15. congrats to both of them.