Amy Winehouse Steps Out for the First Time Since Rehab

Haha Caitlin, we didn't see that one coming ;)

I love her latest song Valerie, she is such a great performer. Hopefully she will feel well enough soon to finish her new album.

We have been jumping to conclusions, read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=512083&in_page_id=1773

Amy Winehouse briefly left rehab yesterday to apply for a U.S. visa ahead of this weekend's Grammy Awards. The 24-year-old singer has spent the past 10 days dealing with her demons and looked decidedly refreshed as she was pictured leaving the London clinic with her father Mitch and a nurse from the clinic.

A spokesperson for the singer confirmed Winehouse on her way to apply for a American visa, fulfilling an appointment at the U.S. embassy she had made months ago.

The spokesperson told Mail Online: "Amy's doing brilliantly. Everyone has been really happy with her progress in the past week." The spokesperson added: "Amy was accompanied by a nurse as the appointment was under supervision.

"She has not left rehab and remains under the care of the clinic."

I don't think she's out...I think she was just going to the American Embassy or whatever to try to get a visa so she can attend the Grammys. I heard on the radio that she will return to rehab after her trip to the Grammys.
She is looking much better!