Amy marriage on the brink?

Apr 26, 2006
AMY WINEHOUSE’S marriage is hanging by a thread after she snubbed husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL on his 26th birthday.
The troubled singer, 24, did not visit Blake in jail on Wednesday or send a card in time.

Pals say she is living as “a single woman” but will not dump him while he is inside.

Blake is self-harming because she keeps missing visits to Pentonville Prison, North London, where he is awaiting trial on assault and trial-fixing allegations.

A pal said: “Amy does everything she can not to visit. She forgets she is married half the time. There are a few men she is close to and Blake can’t stand it.”

The Rehab star’s dad MITCH said last night: “It wouldn’t surprise me if Amy and Blake had broken up.”

Attachments

• Amy_Winehouse_471806a.jpg
    Amy_Winehouse_471806a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 95
I dont know why people assume he's still using. The guys been in a jail for a while.. & from the sounds of things he's doing well and keeping clean. She's the one who's reverted back to drugs and an unhealthy lifestyle. If they seperate it will definitely tip her off the edge thats for sure.

Enough already! They're just toxic to each other. Like nicky said, they need to go their separate ways. As long as they're together, the influence will be there. They need to get back to being healthy before they can even consider being in a relationship. I wish them both the best and hope they realize that what they've done to themselves, with drugs, isn't worth all the pain.

I dont know why people assume he's still using. The guys been in a jail for a while.. & from the sounds of things he's doing well and keeping clean. She's the one who's reverted back to drugs and an unhealthy lifestyle. If they seperate it will definitely tip her off the edge thats for sure.

Sadly, drugs are usually easier to score in prison, than they are in the outside world :tdown: Scary, but true

Ha!! that doesnt mean anything really. Drug addicts can still score while in prison, and as soon as they get out...its back on the pipe/needle/sniffer until they hit rock bottom or until they SERIOUSLY gets some help (not a week in rehab)