Amy Adam's tan handbag from "Leap Year"

Found a bag that is very similar @ Zapos.com -- a Fossil Modern Cargo Satchel SKU#7764306. Ordered it today for only $150.99. Grant it is by no means a high end designer bag but it is leather. I e-mailed Ted Baker hoping to get a leftover or an outlet that might still have the bag. They replied that there are none left anywhere and they will not be make it again. This Fossil at least has "the look". I'll let you know how it is in person.

not looked at all 7 pages of threads so apologies if it has already been identified. I bought this bag in 2009 - its a Ted Baker bag so not one of your expensive designers. I paid about £180 I think from House of Fraser. Saw the film last year and thought it looked like mine but wasn't sure about the buckles on the straps. When I dug mine out, it was the very same!!! I love it, it comes out every summer. :smile:
Could you please send a picture of your bag???:shame:
So I can sleep for the rest of my nights!!!

Hi Everybody!!!!
I'VE GOT NEWS!!!!

I was browsing Amy's coolspotters page and someone has got the bag id'ed as Ted Baker!!!

I browsed through some and the styles look so familiar but I can't find the exact bag.

With that info, maybe everyone involved in this thread may want to have a go.

THE BAG is not COACH! its my bag! i love it. TED BAKER. :smile: I just saw the movie today and went WOW ITS MY BAG!!!but i have to say i actually modified the bad to make it into a crossbody as i prefer it that way! View attachment 2121449
Hey! Do you know what style this is called or what the product number is? Been searching online but nothing. I know it has been YEARS but still such a cute purse.