Amusement Parks bag?

Have you ever taken your LV's to amusement parks? Going to Universal Studios in a few months and wondering if I should leave my beloved LV's at home....
Enjoy Universal! I recommend not taking them to the actual park unless you don't mind the occasional spill or splash on them. It gets hot and crowded there and you never know who will bump into you with sticky fingers [emoji6] Also lots of the rides, even the tame ones, make you lock your stuff in small lockers before getting on. Have fun! You have to do all the Harry Potter stuff! That's the best!! Wish I was going with you [emoji16]

Thanks for the replies! I did read that Universal is more strict than Disney regarding what you can take on rides....

I've been thinking to use my Eva but not sure....

It's my first time at Universal! Can't wait to see Harry Potter world!

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I always used a small coach bag to the parks, but was envious of the ladies carrying their LVs. But the bag I needed would really have to be a workhorse and be able to get wet if necessary (splash mountain!) After much searching, I scored a pre-loved bosphore messenger and it is in perfect amusement park condition. Heading to WDW and Universal in a few weeks and I think it will be a great bag for the trip. Looking forward to seeing the second Harry Potter world this time :smile:

IMG_1487455256.780944.jpg

Thanks for the replies! I did read that Universal is more strict than Disney regarding what you can take on rides....

I've been thinking to use my Eva but not sure....

It's my first time at Universal! Can't wait to see Harry Potter world!
Omg you will have the best time! Felt like I was a happy 10 year old again [emoji16] Eva or Pochette accessories is a good choice (maybe not in DA) but you will have to lock it up in their lockers. They don't allow anything on the rides. Best advice is to hit the Harry Potter stuff first and get on the Gringots ride as soon as you can. Let us know what wand chooses you! [emoji38] (yes, full on HP nerd here!)

I probably wouldn't b/c I'd need a big bag. I'd do either a LeSportsac or other nylon backpack or crossbody if you don't need to carry much. I would have my stuff, my kids' stuff...an LV would get heavy so I'd have to do a backpack :yes:

Reactions: aleina
If it was just myself or if there were other adults, maybe older kids who didn't need everything and the kitchen sink dragged along, then I would just use a Cles and throw it in my pocket. If I needed some more essentials then I'd opt for a cheap cross-chest bag with an adjustable strap; I've been to Universal a few times and they seem to tolerate those bags because they are tightly secured to the upper body (unless they interfere with the safety restraint) and they're cheap which means that flying food, drink, body fluids, etc. are of no consequence. You're going there to have fun, not make a fashion statement or worry about your purses;)