Amulette de Cartier or Bvlgari B01

Smartsoh, I do prefer the Amulette de Cartier because of the unusual design and story behind the necklace. I find the BZero design very similar to other "barrel" design necklaces and not unique to the house of Bvlgari. I hope I am explaining in a way that you understand what I am trying to convey :smile:

On a VCA note, you made a wonderful choice of your 11 motifs Magic white MOP before the price increase and if I had seen before I bought my 10 motifs, I would have so gone for the 11 instead.

I do think that you will make a "smart" choice (pun intended) :smile:

Smartsoh, I do prefer the Amulette de Cartier because of the unusual design and story behind the necklace. I find the BZero design very similar to other "barrel" design necklaces and not unique to the house of Bvlgari. I hope I am explaining in a way that you understand what I am trying to convey :smile:

On a VCA note, you made a wonderful choice of your 11 motifs Magic white MOP before the price increase and if I had seen before I bought my 10 motifs, I would have so gone for the 11 instead.

I do think that you will make a "smart" choice (pun intended) :smile:

Thank you for your opinion.

If you buy another 10 motifs necklace and join with your current 10 motifs, it will look great and the length will be the same as my 11 motifs. :smile:

The Bulgari is lovely but a little plain and definitely not feminine. The Amulette is unusual and more delicate. It depends on your everyday style I suppose. Personally I much prefer the Cartier.

Quite the debate it seems! IMHO, I've always loved the Bulgari Bzero line and would love this necklace! Sorry to Cartier lovers, but I don't see the aesthetic of the amulette - looks like Pac Man.