Cartier Or Tiffany?

• Amulette de Cartier

• Tiffany egg in tiger's eye

Results are only viewable after voting.

Christofle

Enablertron
O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
I'm currently deciding between these two options and your input would be appreciated. So far I'm leaning more towards the egg due to the variety of colours available.

Attachments

• cartier.jpg
    cartier.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,025
  • tiffany.jpg
    tiffany.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,153
You are deciding between the AdeC bracelet and Schlumberger necklace, correct? Then my vote will be for the Tiffany :smile:

Indeed, although for the Tiffany Egg, I'll only be purchasing the charm. My uncle is a jeweller so I might get a more interesting chain through him.

I do have the AdeC necklace (the one for $4450) and that is small. I think the egg charm will be a more substantial piece and yes, I am sure you will get a more interesting chain design elsewhere ;)

Personally I prefer the amulette - simple, modern, beautiful! The egg is gorgeous too, but not my style. You should choose the one that is your style and the one you will wear.

How heavy would you say the egg is? I haven't been able to see them in my local Tiffany's.
I would say the weight is comparable to a quarter maybe a little heavier. I find them light but I can still tell it is on. I have all five and I am planning on putting them on a bracelet.

Personally I prefer the amulette - simple, modern, beautiful! The egg is gorgeous too, but not my style. You should choose the one that is your style and the one you will wear.

I feel like I could wear the egg more often, since in many cases you can hide the necklace under a shirt, while the bracelet is harder to conceal. I guess I'll have to head to Toronto for some retail therapy.