Amore. When?

Well...honestly the adios and pirate prints ARE perfect to sell into the summer. They're both summer type prints IMO. Who knows? I hope we haven't overwhelmed poor casey at Pulse. Where will we get our bags next if she stops offering such great service and good prices?:crybaby:

If she stops selling bags I'll go insane. I don't know where I'll get what I NEED.. But my BF ALWAYS brings up a good point...I'll start to freak out and say where am I gonna get the next print...no one's carrying it, blah, blah, blah and he'll be like..."Have I ever let you down ?" And I"m always like NO...so he's like don't worry about it...you'll get what you want! :love: :love: :love:
I'm just always trying to save him money and get a deal but he could care less about a deal...MEN!! :sweatdrop:

If she stops selling bags I'll go insane. I don't know where I'll get what I NEED.. But my BF ALWAYS brings up a good point...I'll start to freak out and say where am I gonna get the next print...no one's carrying it, blah, blah, blah and he'll be like..."Have I ever let you down ?" And I"m always like NO...so he's like don't worry about it...you'll get what you want! :love: :love: :love:
I'm just always trying to save him money and get a deal but he could care less about a deal...MEN!! :sweatdrop:
Thats so cute :smile: WHat a sweetheart!
I'm ready for my amore bags.

Honey, I don't think all men are like that!!!!! You are lucky! I did tell hubby today I was shopping again for bag(s) I let the "s" drop a little bit...not sure if he heard it or paying attention....and he said sweetly "well how are you paying for it?" And I said "my c.c." and he didn't say "no" or "only spend this much" or anything like that. Of course that also doesn't mean he won't:wtf: :rant: when the bill shows up. (He forgets a lot and doesn't pay attention sometimes)

ok so i already have 3 amore bags (dolce, canguro, caramella) ordered n ready to ship once they arrive!

i really hope i get all the characters i want distributed on all 3 bags! n hopefully this'll keep me satisfied for amore print..though i'm still thinking about a bambinone or campeggio lolz...gotta exercise CONTROL!

That makes me sad to think about how all of you have already pre-ordered Amore. I haven't b/c I didn't have th emoney just yet. I'm hoping it will come in when I have money. When a lot of people want a print like this, do any of you all know if they actually can sell out really quickly and not get any? I mean it's only gonna be like a few more days until I get money but it seems like almost all of the bags have been ordered already....:sad:

Kawaii_Sweets: don't worry cuz the bags still havent arrived at all department stores! so you should still be able to get your hands on them..i think it just SEEMs like they're going fast because many have preordered from pulse..but there's still stores throughout the nation that will have them!

Yeah but i don't live near any department stores that sell tokidoki and I don't have a Macy's card either so I'll have to get it from somewhere online. I wonder if Urbanoutfitters would carry the newer prints...

ok so i already have 3 amore bags (dolce, canguro, caramella) ordered n ready to ship once they arrive!

i really hope i get all the characters i want distributed on all 3 bags! n hopefully this'll keep me satisfied for amore print..though i'm still thinking about a bambinone or campeggio lolz...gotta exercise CONTROL!
I cant wait to get my bags too. I'm kinda worried because a lot of people have preordered from pulse and last time they only got 3 of each style. I wonder if some people are going to have to wait even longer for second shipment??? That would suck! I'm sooo impatient :confused1:

Kawaii_Sweets, just call up any macy's and CHARGESEND...they charge your credit card shipping to send u the bags..there's no excuse for anyone to not get an amore! and urban doesn't carry toki anymore it seems

I cant wait to get my bags too. I'm kinda worried because a lot of people have preordered from pulse and last time they only got 3 of each style. I wonder if some people are going to have to wait even longer for second shipment??? That would suck! I'm sooo impatient :confused1:
I had to wait a month for my second shipment pirata!