Amore Preorders with Pulse?

I placed a preorder today. She said that the styles I wanted were already taken for their first order, but they had placed another order and would know tomorrow if they will get another shipment in to fill my preorder and she'd let me know.

I called today and she told me the same thing as you except that she would get back to me on Monday and let me know.

I checked out Macys.com and when you click on the gioco style they actually show the amore gioco. If anyone is interested. They mislabeled it and called it pirata. Ha! Ha! So it isn't available for sale just yet. :nuts:

I checked out Macys.com and when you click on the gioco style they actually show the amore gioco. If anyone is interested. They mislabeled it and called it pirata. Ha! Ha! So it isn't available for sale just yet. :nuts:

I noticed that Pulse took all of their prices off their website. I don't know what that means? Hopefully they didn't get in trouble for offering preorders at a discount and us posting it all over this blog!

hey guys! this is my first post, but ive been reading here for a while- i want to preorder an amore bag from pulse, but when i emailed they said i cant get a 15% discount for amore!? is anyone here getting one?

I just checked out the Macys site, and here's their mistake! I would be pissed if I found this bag on Macys and ordered it and it came in the Pirata instead of the Amore...like if I didn't know the names of the prints, KWIM?
281777_287731_fpx.jpg

hey guys! this is my first post, but ive been reading here for a while- i want to preorder an amore bag from pulse, but when i emailed they said i cant get a 15% discount for amore!? is anyone here getting one?
They're having a sale on their pirata and adios star stock only, their email specifically stated the discount would not be good on amore but the sale is only on until 3/20 so if you need anything in those prints you'd better order soon! :graucho:

ooo! you're right, Lamb , they DO have the amore up as the picture for pirata - I just checked the macy's site today (as i have been religiously every day to see if they put up new tokidoki stuff) and got excited to see they had up the adios star zucca and i can finally put my xmas gift cards to use!

does anyone have codes for macys.com? i got a promo code from them and it wont work on the bags; so basically my giftcards are paying for the tax & shipping (which is almost $30!!! CRAZY!!!) and im not really getting much off the bag... :girlsigh: i guess that's just the price i'll have to pay since they dont have the style i want in the macys near me...

What do you plan on getting from Macys? I've been checking out their website daily too for the past week since they have been posting up different bags everyday nearly. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want a notte but it would have to be at a discount. I'm starting to wonder if the adios is growing on me. I like the gioco they have pictured. I love the cactus kitty and peach on it. My only concern about that bag is print placement and characters.