Amore Pacific vs. La Mer or others

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Ijust started using Amore Pacific. I love the enzyme peel!!!! I hope this is a good line, I wonder what is better this or Lamer or Osmotics(love the copper skin firming serum). Please share your thoughts especially if you use Amore Pacific. They also have a pricier line that is in the gold bottles. (my mom bought the eye cream today)

I've been using Amore Pacific for over 2 years and love it. It's expensive but wonderful for my sensitive skin. I tried La Mer and the creme that everyone raves about made my skin break out. I've never had that with any of the AP products.

My favorite AP product is the Time Response Serum. My skin is older--if you are young you probably don't need it--it has taken years off the appearance of my complexion. The lines aren't as noticeable, texture is smoother, skin is softer, etc. My husband even notices lol!

I love the enzyme peel too, along with the soap, foaming cleanser, Time Response Gel or the other moisture gel (it's too humid here for heavy creams). The Time Response hand cream is wonderful along with the Tinted Moisturizer with SPF.

I'm a huge fan and have seen the results.

I've been using the AP Time Response line for over a year and absolutely love it! AP just works wonders on my skin! I've tried La Mer and many other creams, but nothing compares to the results I get with AP! Of course, skin care always varies with each individual, maybe you should ask your AP rep to give you some samples to try. Another good thing about AP is that their reps are usually really generous with the samples, unlike La Mer.

I've been using Amore Pacific for over 2 years and love it. It's expensive but wonderful for my sensitive skin. I tried La Mer and the creme that everyone raves about made my skin break out. I've never had that with any of the AP products.

My favorite AP product is the Time Response Serum. My skin is older--if you are young you probably don't need it--it has taken years off the appearance of my complexion. The lines aren't as noticeable, texture is smoother, skin is softer, etc. My husband even notices lol!

I love the enzyme peel too, along with the soap, foaming cleanser, Time Response Gel or the other moisture gel (it's too humid here for heavy creams). The Time Response hand cream is wonderful along with the Tinted Moisturizer with SPF.

I'm a huge fan and have seen the results.
I have been using AP products too and love them. Do you use the Bio Enzyme also? I was wondering if you like the Time Response Serum better? I can't really afford to use all the products, so I was wondering which was better between the 2. I also use the Time Response gel cream and eye cream.

I have been using AP products too and love them. Do you use the Bio Enzyme also? I was wondering if you like the Time Response Serum better? I can't really afford to use all the products, so I was wondering which was better between the 2. I also use the Time Response gel cream and eye cream.

I'm on and off with the Bio-enzyme. I believe it helps some, but not as big an improvement as the TR Serum. It may depend on your age.

I know what you mean about affording it--I'm having to cut back to the products that I feel help the most. The TR Serum is my #1 product that will be the last thing I give up, if I ever have to.

Keep in mind that I am 64, so there's more repair to do on my skin and more wrinkles, although if I do say so myself, it's pretty good for my age. It looks better than a relative my age who had a full face lift.

My #2 AP must-have product is the Time Response Gel moisturizer.

I'm on and off with the Bio-enzyme. I believe it helps some, but not as big an improvement as the TR Serum. It may depend on your age.

I know what you mean about affording it--I'm having to cut back to the products that I feel help the most. The TR Serum is my #1 product that will be the last thing I give up, if I ever have to.

Keep in mind that I am 64, so there's more repair to do on my skin and more wrinkles, although if I do say so myself, it's pretty good for my age. It looks better than a relative my age who had a full face lift.

My #2 AP must-have product is the Time Response Gel moisturizer.

Have you tried the time response ampoules? How would you say they compare with the tr serum? I have been using the ampoules for just a week and see massive results.

I got hooked on amore pacific after reading maxter's posts and have not looked back. The line is 1000% better for my skin than la mer, la prairie and all other expensive lines I have used.

I am only 33, but this stuff has cleared my complexion (I have sensitive acne-prone skin) and just made my complexion glow.

I use the treatment cleansing oil (love how this removes makeup too), bio-enzyme refining complex, stabilzing serum (for stress times), treatment toner, moisture bound gel in daytime, foundation, time response gel creme at night, time response eye cream, the moisture bound lip treatment, and the treatment enzyme peel three days a week.

I also use the vitalizing mask once or twice a month to plump the moisture in my skin and use the line modifier wrinkle treatment for a forehead line that I see developing.

I am just finishing my first week on the ampoules and am loving them.

I order from Margaret or Pam in the chicago Neiman Marcus and they always provide a ton of free samples with any purchase.

Isn't the TR Serum the $500 one? I am getting my mom something since she is in her late 50s. And that works well right?

Yes, it's $500. I never thought I'd spend that much for any skin care item, but I've seen fantastic improvement. Your mom is a few years younger than I am, and I'll bet she would be very pleased with the AP products. They're gentle and not drying. The serum has improved the tone (it's firmer) and texture (more even and smoother) of my face. The wrinkles are fainter and my skin is softer. I don't break out from AP products and many other brands have made me break out or get little bumps.

I've tried the ampoules 3 times and for me, I don't see the results that I do from the serum. I know Maxter loves them and a lot of AP customers do too. It's good that most of the SA's provide samples because it is an expensive brand. It lives up to the claims, though, unlike many.

lionlaw, I use most of the things you mentioned. I like the stabilizing serum, the TR gel, enzyme peel, the masks, the cleansing foam, the soap, the TR hand cream, tinted moisturizer. I have the foundation but it's so humid here, I rarely use it. I have the contour lift cream but never remember to use it--it's probably great, too lol!

Last edited: